Shipping & Delivery
We endeavour to dispatch your order within 1 – 2 working days. If for any reason we are unable to supply a particular item, we will contact you and offer a suitable alternative or a refund.
UK & Northern Ireland Deliveries (Excludes BFPO)
FREE Tracked 48 hour delivery on all UK orders.
Deliveries are made via Royal Mail Tracked 48 service. Orders for multiple items may be posted together or separately dependant on weight. Once posted, Royal Mail aim to deliver the items to you by the third working day. Royal Mail’s unable to specify a time for the goods to be delivered.
- Tracked 24 hour – £1.99 per pair
- Special Delivery by 9am following day (Mon – Thu) - £15.99 per pair - Please note from 19th March due to Covid 19 Royal Mail are unable to guarantee this service
- Special Delivery by 1pm following day (Mon – Thu) - £8.99 per pair - Please note from 19th March due to Covid19 Royal Mail are unable to guarantee this service
- Special Delivery on Saturday by 4pm - £9.99 per pair - Please note from 19th March due to Covid 19 Royal Mail are unable to guarantee this service
Your order is required by 2pm to guarantee these delivery services.
Any orders received on a Friday after 2pm that require Special Delivery by 9am & 1pm next day, will be delivered the following Tuesday. Sadly Royal Mail do not class Saturday posting as a working day.
- Tracked 48 hour delivery - £1.49 per pair
- Tracked 24 hour deivery - £2.99 per pair
Outside the UK Deliveries
- Europe & Republic of Ireland (Southern Ireland) – £11.99 per pair
- Rest of the World – Zone 1 & 2 – £19.99 per pair
All deliveries to Europe & the rest of the World Zone 1 & 2 are made via UK Royal Mail using the Standard Air Mail International Signed for service. Please see the Royal Mail World Zone Map below.
You will be able to track your order to the point it leaves the UK and in some overseas destinations (for destinations that provide overseas tracking go to). You will be required to sign for your parcel on delivery. Regretfully we are unable to deliver to a PO Box number outside of the UK. Any additional pairs of shoes ordered may be delivered individually. You should allow up to 10 working days from posting to receiving your order.
Royal Mail World Zone Map
We are unable to calculate and are not responsible for any customs or import duties which may apply to your purchases. Delays may occur in customs which may affect the delivery time quoted and this is beyond our control.
Lost or Damaged Postal Items
If your item(s) do not arrive in the recommended time or are damaged on arrival, please contact us. You can either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01256 850119 / 07853 145350.